(A)live from Bogotá

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Prevent Homelessness

This is my problem: Next monday, I move to New York City. As per now, I have no where to live. No one wants to sublet to someone they can't meet who is living in Bogotá, Colombia.

If you want to sublet an apartment in New York City for a few months or a few weeks, please contact me!

I don't expect this to work, but I am surprised by some of the people who read this. I was invited to speak on a pannel on immigration reform in Ohio... or 'Prof. Lamberson' was invited.

That's what I've got,
Walter

4 Comments:

  • happy birthday hito!!!
    21, you are official. That's scary - official what? or is it legal? but, what does that mean?
    I hope that you have a great day, son. You are an incredible man and I am sooo very proud of you!
    We will celebrate when next we meet, eh?
    Have the best Bday ever. I love you.
    Dad

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:28 AM  

  • "Prof. Lamberson?" I don't think people would want to live with a liar/con artist. Better start advertising yourself in a better light.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:36 PM  

  • I don't know who you are, but don't stop the blog.

    -ty

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:07 PM  

  • For someone who makes fun of my lack of blog you sure don't update yours very often.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home