(A)live from Bogotá

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Spring!







It's a beautiful day outside, but I, unfortunately, have to work on my thesis. I thought, though, that I would put up some pictures from my new camera, something I have gone too long without doing. I took this while taking a half-hour to walk to a movie yesterday. Yesterday, I met some friends to see the Last King of Scotland, a great movie about Idi Amin's reign over Uganda. On the way, I took some forty photos, mostly of flowers. I've found that chicago is not otherwise terribly photogenic.

Here is another photo I took in Chicago the day (night) I got my camera. It's a little blurry as it was taken without a tripod.



Back to my thesis... which is getting complicated right now. Maybe I'll write about what I'm doing... that often makes the problem more clear for me.

1 Comments:

  • in case you lost it: http://henrysilva.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger Anisha, at 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home